A Kabuki Drop is a technique typically used in theatre or special events, where drape is quickly released from the top of a truss or pipe structure, to reveal the stage, product or performers. Perfect for sporting events, auto shows, concerts and corporate events.
- Manufactured by A&D Scenery – A Quest Events Company
- Power: Standard 120V 60Hz – 1.1 AMP Per Unit
- Dimensions: 4” x 4” x 8” (not including clamp)
- Each solenoid holds over 200 lbs
- Weight: 7 lbs – including clamp and safety cable
- Ability to be attached truss or any pipe structure.
- Attachment Clamp: 2’ Mega-Coupler
- Available for pick-up or installation
- Drop drape is also available
LED Star Drop Drape
- 20’ x 25’ panels with tie-on on a 20’ side and 25’ side each
- Full spectrum of colors and effects to choose from, allowing you to produce a single or multicolor backdrop or event space.
- With DMX and Stand Alone control capabilities, this system is perfect for all technical skill levels
- Eight output channels for driving RGB LEDs
- Stand Alone mode with Chase Patterns and Effects Memory
- Chase Patterns
- Stand Alone (or selected by DMX signal)
- Selection of hard or soft chase
- Variable chase speed
- A number of predefined patterns
- Interactive color selecting
- DMX Compatible
- The DMX signal is cleaned up and amplified every time it passes through a controller
- Two separate DMX modes
- Preset chases (via 10 DMX Channels)
- Individual control 8 RGB output channels (via minimum 24 DMX Channels)
- Two or more controllers can be synchronized
- The LED outputs are protected against short circuit
- Uses standard cables (4 or 5 pin XLR cables, IEC power cord)
- Maximum of 512 LEDs per controller
- Maximum of 256 LEDs per connector box
- 4-line LCD display (20 characters per line)
- Master-slave configuration
- Available in three different shapes: 3-point, 4-point and 5-point
- Must be tied off using truss
- 3-Point : 5′ x 8′ and 6′ x 10′
- 4-Point: 5′ x 5′ and 10′ x 10′
- 5-Point: 5′ x 8′ and 6′ x 10′
A traveler curtain, also know as draw curtain, bi-parting curtain, or just traveler, is the most common type of front curtain used in theaters that can be used for your events.
- Our two-way travelers are installed at a fixed height off of truss and open and close horizontally.
- The traveler opens from the center or side to side with a manual pulley system.
- Comes in varying lengths: 4’w, 5’w, 8’w, 10’w, 15’w, 18’w, and 20’w.
- Any of Quest’s tie-on drape can be used, with the option of black velour up to 40′ high.
- Traveler tracks are great for creating a reveal, adding drama to a stage or giving your event a theatrical feel.