At Quest Events, we offer a line of innovative specialty drape and fabric treatments designed to bring your customers’ event experience to a whole new level. Our specialty line of rental products includes: Kabuki Drop, LED Star Drop Drape, Stretch Shapes and Traveler Tracks.
Quest Events designs, manufactures and rents Kabuki Drops–providing a dramatic special effect for corporate and private events. The Kabuki Drop is a technique typically used in theatre or special events, where drape is quickly released from the top of a truss or pipe structure, to reveal the stage, new product, works of art or performers. The reveal is ideal for for sporting events, auto shows, concerts and corporate events.
- Power: Standard 120V 60Hz – 1.1 AMP Per Unit
- Dimensions: 4″ x 4″ x 8″ (not including clamp)
- Each solenoid holds over 200 lbs
- Weight: 7 lbs – including clamp and safety cable
- Ability to be attached truss or any pipe structure.
- Attachment Clamp: 2′ Mega-Coupler
- Available for pick-up or installation
- Drop drape is also available
Quest Events’ LED Star Drops provide a gorgeous, dynamic constellation and star field backdrop for your event–twinkling in white or a full range RGB to bring your creative vision to life
Our LED Star Drops create the perfect starry night or animated backdrop for live entertainment, corporate meetings, VIP dinners, social gatherings, educational facilities, and private parties. These LEDs show well, even in high ambient light conditions.
- 20′ x 25′ panels with tie-on on a 20′ side and 25′ side each
- Full spectrum of colors and effects to choose from, allowing you to produce a single or multicolor backdrop or event space.
- With DMX and Stand Alone control capabilities, this system is perfect for all technical skill levels
- Eight output channels for driving RGB LEDs
- Stand Alone mode with Chase Patterns and Effects Memory
- Chase Patterns
- Stand Alone (or selected by DMX signal)
- Selection of hard or soft chase
- Variable chase speed
- A number of predefined patterns
- Interactive color selecting
- DMX Compatible
- The DMX signal is cleaned up and amplified every time it passes through a controller
- Two separate DMX modes
- Preset chases (via 10 DMX Channels)
- Individual control 8 RGB output channels (via minimum 24 DMX Channels)
- Two or more controllers can be synchronized
- The LED outputs are protected against short circuit
- Uses standard cables (4 or 5 pin XLR cables, IEC power cord)
- Maximum of 512 LEDs per controller
- Maximum of 256 LEDs per connector box
- 4-line LCD display (20 characters per line)
- Master-slave configuration
Our fabric Stretch Shapes are designed and manufactured by Quest Events. We have three unique shapes in our rental inventory with more options available easily used as an intricate video mapping surface, decorative ceiling elements, stage backdrops, projection screens, screen surrounds or thematic pieces. Add color, dimension and movement to any event, display or stage production.
- Available in three different shapes: 3-point, 4-point and 5-point
- Must be tied off using truss
- 3-Point : 5′ x 8′ and 6′ x 10′
- 4-Point: 5′ x 5′ and 10′ x 10′
- 5-Point: 5′ x 8′ and 6′ x 10′
Traveler tracks are great for creating a reveal, adding drama to a stage or giving your event a theatrical feel. A traveler curtain, also known as draw curtain, bi-parting curtain, or just traveler, is the most common type of front curtain used in theaters that can be used for your events. Our unique rental solution allows quick easy set-up, from door openings to product reveals in a cost-effective manner.
- Our two-way travelers are installed at a fixed height off of truss and open and close horizontally.
- The traveler opens from the center or side to side with a manual pulley system.
- Comes in varying lengths: 4’w, 5’w, 8’w, 10’w, 15’w, 18’w, and 20’w.
- Any of Quest Events’ tie-on drape can be used, with the option of black velour up to 40’ high.